17 Oct 2019
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla .– (COMMERCIAL THREAD) –Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS), the world’s largest boat show, with its ever-expanding fleet of superyachts, sport fishing boats, speedboats, submersibles and everything in between, is scheduled to take place from October 30 to November 30. 3.
Recognized as the pinnacle of all boat shows, FLIBS features more global and US product launches than any other boat show in the US. spectacular boating with over 1,500 boats and 1,200 exhibitors, covering three million square feet of exhibition space and six miles of floating docks at seven venues. Generating a substantial statewide annual economic impact of $ 857 million, FLIBS offers nearly $ 4 billion in products with show sales exceeding $ 508 million.
Navigate in its 60se anniversary, FLIBS will feature unique activations, remarkable experiences and new stop-over megaachts from around the world.
Here are the new features of the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2019:
- New Superyacht Show Debut And Stops – Set to make a splash on the US boating scene, this year’s show will feature some of the most luxurious new yachts of the year and the most recognized around the world, including the world premiere of the 311ft Lürssen been crazy, the largest mega-yacht in the living room; 262 feet of Abeking and Rasmussen Excellency, a superyacht masterpiece; Heesen Yacht’s Vida, a 180 foot yacht; and Lexus Marquis Lexus 650, a 65-foot yacht designed with a design similar to that of the brand’s premium cars. Expanding its international portfolio, which includes exhibitors from 52 countries, FLIBS will also launch yachts from Dubai and Turkey for the first time in 60 years of history.
- Superyacht village – Among the show’s most eye-catching newcomers is Superyacht Village, a destination for yachts up to 400 feet, superyacht owners, aficionados and those who yearn for the superyacht lifestyle with exhibitions from renowned shipyards , “toy” yachts such as helicopters (Airbus), personal submarines, exotic and vintage automobiles run by Ferrari, Maserati and Alfa Romeo.
- FLIBS 4 Bahamas Initiative (# FLIBS4Bahamas) – FLIBS and the Marine Industries Association of South Florida are joining forces to support the Bahamas post-hurricane relief efforts in the Abacos and Grand Bahama through multiple initiatives, including a boat raffle of a pioneer of the sportfish 180, offered by Palm City Yachts. Proceeds from the raffle will benefit Mission of Hope, a relief mission to help rebuild temporary housing and provide medical care in the Caribbean. In addition, all net income from the Sunset Soiree & 2sd The annual yacht chef competition will benefit Mission of Hope as well as the ONE Bahamas Fund, supporting immediate recovery needs and long-term reconstruction initiatives in the country.
- VIP Wind Club – presented by Delta Private Jets (the official FLIBS private jet carrier), in partnership with Ulysse Nardin (the official FLIBS timekeeper), Whispering Angel (the official FLIBS rosé), Bradford Marine and Douglas Elliman – will have a spectacular show New in water location anchored in the heart of the show on the Bahia Mar Wharf. Offering a unique waterfront setting, the new VIP experience will include an upscale luxury open bar and gourmet fare, cigar lounge presented by Delta Private Jets, a variety of wine and spirits tastings, and a collection of Ulysse Nardin timepieces including a new limited edition Diver for the benefit of One more wave – an organization whose objective is to help veterans injured or disabled by surf therapy and put them back in the water by providing them with surf equipment and tailor-made assistance.
- Manor Yacht, the first all-stainless steel yacht with spectacular interior and exterior decks that rise above the entire salon, will be moored behind the Windward VIP Club. Measuring 84 feet long and 40 feet wide, the Mansion Yacht is not only unique in sight, but also in construction; it has four 18 foot hydraulic legs with a lifting capacity of one million pounds each, allowing the yacht to stand upright in the water. Tours and events at the Mansion Yacht are by invitation only.
- Sunset Soiree, second annual competition for the best yacht chefwill take place on Friday November 1 at 7:30 p.m. The yacht master’s showdown, held in the new Superyacht village, will be exciting. Competing for the As the best yacht chef, four of the world’s greatest yacht chefs will compete in this gastronomic competition.
About the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
Owned by the Marine Industries Association of South Florida (MIASF) and produced by Informa Markets, the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS) is recognized as the world’s largest boat show. Celebrate 60e anniversary, FLIBS spans more than three million square feet of exhibition space at seven sites linked by an intricate network of water and land transportation services. The five-day show attracts around 110,000 attendees and 1,200 exhibitors representing 52 countries with more than 1,500 boats on display each November. For more information visit FLIBS.com.